Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Shadow Dance #2 - October 21, 2015






Please let us know your thoughts and feelings about Lorenzo's Shadow Dance #2 posting in the Heart of Gold Gazette.

Do you hear or feel the voices that may be running your life for you?

Are you pleased with the job they are doing?  

If you aren't, what would you like to do to create a different result for where your life is going?

Feel free to feel free about what you would like to say.

Thank you,  Lorenzo 


-- to comment or to comment on another's comment, scroll down a bit and click in the "Post a comment" box and have at it. When you're done, click the blue "Publish" button. You can click on the "Preview" button next to it to see how it will look, and when you're satisfied, click "Publish" --




1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is my first blog that is linked to my Heart of Gold Gazette. I'm excited and a bit nervous about it. The Voice of my Shadow Dance #1 are coming up -- "What if you threw a party and nobody cam?"

    And then I remember my new response to this voice. "I'm writing and sharing because this is what I choose to do. I love doing this and I know that I will be connecting with others who want to play."

    ReplyDelete